Stock Adjustment

Top  Previous  Next

To do a stock adjustment for surcharge part to be returned to a supplier you do the following:


On the Return Old Units main window select the Stock Adjustment option. The below window will appear:


Doing a stock adjustment


Enter the following details:

Part Number

The Actual Quantity


Select Check and the details will appear in the Stock Adjustment box.


Once all parts have been selected for return select the Complete option.